§ `.—(1) Provision may be made by order to produce the result that—
- (a) a disposal which would otherwise be a taxable disposal (by virtue of this Part as it applies for the time being) is not a taxable disposal;
- (b) a disposal which would otherwise not be a taxable disposal (by virtue of this Part as it applies for the time being) is a taxable disposal.
§ (2) Without prejudice to the generality of subsection (1) above, an order under this section may—
- (a) confer exemption by reference to certificates issued by the Commissioners and to conditions set out in certificates;
- (b) allow the Commissioners to direct requirements to be met before certificates can be issued;
- (c) provide for the review of decisions about certificates and for appeals relating to decisions on review.
§ (3) Provision may be made under this section in such way as the Treasury think fit (whether by amending this Part or otherwise).'.—[Mr. Heathcoat-Amory.]
§ Brought up, read the First and Second time, and added to the Bill.