§ Lords amendment: No. 74, to insert the following new clause—Enforcement—
- (".—(1) In this section
- "certificated bailiff", means any person authorised to act as such under subsection (6) below; and
- "a Part II debt" means any sum which is—
- (a) payable under, or by virtue of, any provision of this Part of this Act; and
- (b) recoverable as if it were payable under a county court order.
- (a) for warrants of excution in respect of Part II debts, or such class or classes of Part II debts as may be specified in the order, to be executed by certificated bailiffs;
- (b) as to the requirements which must be satisfied before any person takes, with a view to enforcing the payment of—
- (i) a Part II debt; or
- (ii) such class or classes of Part II debts as may be so specified,
- (a) as to the security (if any) to be required from certificated bailiffs;
- (b) as to the fees and expenses payable with respect to executions by certificated bailiffs; and
- (c) for the suspension or cancellation of certificates issued under this section and with respect to the effect of any such suspension or cancellation.
- (a) by a judge assigned to a county court district; or
- (b) in such circumstances as may be specified in regulations made by the Lord Chancellor, by a district judge.
§ Question put and agreed to.
§ Subsequent Lords amendments agreed to.