§ 26.—(1) This paragraph applies to any order for the supervision of a child which was in force immediately before the commencement of Part IV and was made under—
- (a) section 2(1)(f) of the Matrimonial Proceedings (Magistrates' Courts) Act 1960;
- (b) section 7(4) of the Family Law Reform Act 1969;
- (c) section 44 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973;
- (d) section 2(2)(a) of the Guardianship Act 1973;
- (e) section 34(5) or 36(3)(b) of the Children Act 1975;
- (f) section 26(1)(a) of the Adoption Act 1976; or
- (g) section 9 of the Domestic Proceedings and Magistrates' Courts Act 1978.
§ (2) The order shall not be deemed to be a supervision order made under any provision of this Act but shall nevertheless continue in force for a period of one year beginning with the day on which Part IV comes into force unless—
- (a) the court directs that it shall cease to have effect at the end of a lesser period; or
- (b) it would have ceased to have had effect earlier had this Act not been passed.