'— (1) This section applies to any school to which section 33 or 34 of this Act for the time being applies which is a community school.
(2) For the purposes of this section, a school is a community school if—
- (a) activities other than school activities ("non-school activities") are carried on, on the school premises; and
- (b) all non-school activities which are so carried on are carried on under the management or control of the governing body of the school.
(3) A scheme may provide for applying sections 33(3) and 34(10) of and Schedule 2 to this Act in relation to persons employed to work—
as if all activities so carried on were school activities.'.— [Mr. Kenneth Baker.]
- (a) partly for the purposes of school activities and partly for the purposes of non-school activities carried on on the premises of a school to which this section applies; or
- (b) solely for the purposes of non-school activities so carried on;
§ Brought up, read the First and Second time, and added to the Bill.