- (a) Spirits (Motion No. 2)
- (b) Beer (Motion No. 3)
- (c) Wine and made-wine (Motion No. 4)
- (d) Cider (Motion No. 6)
- (e) Tobacco products (Motion No. 7)
- (f) Hydrocarbon Oil (Motion No. 8)
- (g) Vehicles excise duty (Motion No. 10)—[Mr. Lawson.]
§ put forthwith, pursuant to Standing Order No. 114 (Ways and Means Motions), and agreed to.
§ Mr. Deputy Speaker
I shall now call on the Chancellor of the Exchequer to move the motion entitled "Amendment of the Law". It is on that motion that the Budget debate will take place today and on succeeding days. The remaining motions will not be put until the end of the Budget debate next week and they will then be decided without debate.