§ Mr. Neil Kinnock (Islwyn)
May I ask the Leader of the House whether he will state the business for next week?
§ The Lord Privy Seal and Leader of the House of Commons (Mr. John Biffen)
The business for next week will be as follows:
- MONDAY 5 DECEMBER—Second Reading of the Rating and Valuation (Amendment) (Scotland) Bill.
- Motion relating to the Supplementary Benefit (Single Payments) Amendment Regulations.
- TUESDAY 6 DECEMBER — Remaining stages of the Education (Grants and Awards) Bill.
- Debate on the first report from the Select Committee on Procedure (Finance) in Session 1982–83.
- WEDNESDAY 7 DECEMBER—Until about seven o'clock, Second Reading of the Town and Country Planning Bill.
- Afterwards a debate on European Community documents on Fisheries.
- The relevant document numbers will appear in the Official Report.
- Motion on European Community document No. 10322/82 Protection of Workers from Noise at Work.
- THURSDAY 8 DECEMBER — Motions on the Appropriation (No. 3) (Northern Ireland) Order and on the Northern Ireland (Emergency Provisions) Act 1978 (Continuance) (No. 2) Order.
- FRIDAY 9 DECEMBER—Private Members' Bills.
- MONDAY 12 DECEMBER — Until seven o'clock Consideration of Private Members' Motions.
- Afterwards, remaining stages of the Coal Industry Bill.