§ Mr. Deputy Speaker (Mr. Richard Crawshaw)
I have to inform the House, in accordance with the Royal Assent Act 1967, that the Queen has signified Her Royal Assent to the following Acts:
- 1. Law Reform (Miscellaneous Provisions) (Scotland) Act 1980.
- 2. Married Women's Policies of Assurance (Scotland) (Amendment) Act 1980.
- 3. Imprisonment (Temporary Provisions) Act 1980.
- 4. Inverclyde District Council Order Confirmation Act 1980.
- 5. City of Dundee District Council Order Confirmation Act 1980.
- 6. United Reformed Church Lion Walk Colchester Act 1980.