HC Deb 16 January 1978 vol 942 cc170-1
Queen's Recommendation having been signified.
That, for the purposes of any Act of the present Session to establish a fund from which payments may be made in respect of expenses incurred for the purpose of protecting aircraft, aerodromes or air navigation installations against acts of violence or in connection with the policing of airports, it is expedient to authorise—
- (1) the payment out of moneys provided by Parliament of any increase attributable to that Act in the sums payable out of such moneys under section 7(1) of the British Airways Board Act 1977;
- (2) the payment out of the Consolidated Fund of the following sums—
- (a) any sums required by the Treasury for fulfilling guarantees given under the said Act of the present Session in respect of sums borrowed by the Secretary of State for the purposes of the fund established by the said Act of the present Session; and
- (b) any increase attributable to the said Act of the present Session in the sums required by the Treasury for fulfilling guarantees given in respect of money borrowed by the Civil Aviation Authority under the Civil Aviation Act 1971 or by the British Airways Board under the said Act of 1977; and
- (3) the payment out of the National Loans Fund of any increase attributable to the said Act of the present Session in the sums necessary to enable the Secretary of State to make loans in pursuance of section 10(2) of the said Act of 1971 or section 6(1) of the said Act of 1977.—[Mrs. Ann Taylor.]