§ 1. Legal services (that is to say, the services of barristers, advocates or solicitors in their capacity as such).
§ 2. Medical services (that is to say, the provision of medical or surgical advice or attendance and the performance of surgical operations).
§ 4. Ophthalmic services (that is to say, the testing of sight).
§ 6. Nursing services (that is to say, any services which constitute nursing within the meaning of the Nurses Act 1957, the Nurses (Scotland) Act 1951 or the Nurses and Midwives Act (Northern Ireland) 1970).
§ 7. The services of midwives, physiotherapists or chiropodists in their capacity as such.
§ 8. The services of architects in their capacity as such.
§ 9. Accounting and auditing services (that is to say, the making or preparation of accounts or accounting records and the examination, verification and auditing of financial statements).
§ 11. The services of parliamentary agents entered in the register in either House of Parliament as agents entitled to practise both in promoting and in opposing Bills, in their capacity as such parliamentary agents.
§ 12. The services of surveyors (that is to say, of surveyors of land, of quantity surveyors, of surveyors of buildings or other structures and of surveyors of ships) in their capacity as such surveyors.
§ 13. The services of professional engineers or technologists (that is to say, of persons practising or employed as consultants in the field of:
- (a) civil engineering;
- (b) mechanical, aeronautical, marine, electrical or electronic engineering;
- (c) mining, quarrying, soil analysis or other forms of minerology or geology;
- (d) agronomy, forestry, livestock rearing or ecology;
- (e) metallurgy, chemistry, biochemistry or physics; or
- (f) any other form of engineering or technology analogous to those mentioned in the preceding sub-paragraphs),
§ 14. Services consisting of the provision:
- (a) of primary, secondary or further education within the meaning of the Education Act 1944, the Education (Scotland) Acts 1939 to 1971 or the Education and Libraries (Northern Ireland) Order 1972, or
- (b) of university or other higher education not falling within the preceding sub-paragraph.
§ 15. The services of ministers of religion in their capacity as such ministers.—[Mr. Emery.]
§ Brought up. read the First and Second time, and added to the Bill.