HC Deb 12 March 1964 vol 691 c675
Mr. Speaker

May I, as the servant of the House, ask the leave of the House to outrage its rules for the purpose of putting right an error which I myself made and now call the Leader of the House to deal with a matter relating to Welsh affairs? I can do it only if the House permits me. Mr. Selwyn Lloyd.

Matter of Regional Development in Wales and Monmouthshire being a matter relating exclusively to Wales and Monmouthshire, again referred to the Welsh Grand Committee for their consideration.—[Mr. Selwyn Lloyd.]