HC Deb 19 December 1962 vol 669 c1401
That, for the purpose of any Act of the present Session relating to education in Scotland, it is expedient to authorise—
- A. The payment out of moneys provided by Parliament of—
- (1) grants to any board established under that Act for the purpose of discharging functions relating to examination;
- (2) any increase attributable to the said Act in the sums so payable by way of general grant or of Exchequer Equalisation Grant under the enactments relating to local government in Scotland;
- (3) sums by way of the return to teachers or to their personal representatives of the whole or a part of contributions paid by such teachers to the Secretary of State for the purpose of supporting pensions for the widows, widowers, children and dependants of teachers, and sums by way of interest on contributions so returned;
- (4) any increase attributable to the said Act of the present Session in administrative expenses incurred by the Secretary of State.
- B. The payment into the Exchequer by the Secretary of State of any sums which he may be authorised so to pay under the said Act of the present Session.
Resolution agreed to.