HC Deb 04 May 1960 vol 622 cc1198-9
That, for the purposes of any Act of the present Session to replace with new provisions the Charitable Trusts Acts, 1853 to 1939, and other enactments relating to charities, to make further provision as to the powers exercisable by or with respect to charities, and for purposes connected therewith, it is expedient to authorise—
- (1) the payment out of moneys provided by Parliament of—
- (a) any increase attributable to the said Act in the sums payable out of moneys so provided by way of remuneration and allowances to the Charity Commissioners and their officers and servants;
- (b)any administrative expenses incurred for the purposes of the said Act by the Secretary of State, the Minister of Education or the Charity Commissioners;
- (c)any increase attributable to the said Act in the sums payable out of moneys so provided under any other enactment.
- (2) if the Act provides for an officer of the Charity Commissioners to have the function of acting as trustee for charities, the charging on the Consolidated Fund of any sums required for making good to a charity sums for which he may become liable as trustee for the charity;
- (3) the payment into the Exchequer of any fees received by the Minister of Education or the Charity Commissioners under or by virtue of any provision of the said Act.
Resolution agreed to.