HC Deb 21 May 1954 vol 527 c2486
Further Lords Amendment agreed to: In page 8, line 30, at end, insert:
(4) The Secretary of State may by order declare that as from such date as may be specified in the order the following provisions of this Act shall cease to have effect, that is to say—
- (a) paragraph (c) of subsection (4) of section two;
- (b) paragraph (iv) of the proviso to sub section (1) of section three;
- (c) paragraph (iii) of the proviso to sub section (1) of section six; and
- (d) in paragraph (c) of subsection (1) of section seven, the words" on or after the fifteenth day of April in any year."