§ Whereupon The Gentleman Usher of the Black Rod being come with a Message, The Chairman left the Chair.
§ Mr. SPEAKER resumed the Chair.
§ Message to attend the Lords Commissioners.
§ The House went; and, having returned—
§ Mr. SPEAKER reported the Royal Assent to:
- 1. Navy, Army and Air Force Reserves Act, 1954.
- 2. Licensing (Seamen's Canteens) Act, 1954.
- 3. Currency and Bank Notes Act, 1954.
- 4. Local Government (Financial Provisions) (Scotland) Act, 1954.
- 5. National Museum of Antiquities of Scotland Act, 1954.