HC Deb 26 March 1952 vol 498 cc395-6
25. Mr. John Parker

asked the First Lord of the Admiralty what are the dates during which the Painted Hall, Greenwich, will be open on Sundays this summer.

Mr. Digby

The Painted Hall will be open to the public between the hours of 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. on Sunday, 1st June, 1952, and thereafter each Sunday until, at least, the end of August.