§ Whereupon The GENTLEMAN USHER OF THE BLACK ROD being come with a Message, the CHAIRMAN left the Chair.
§ Mr. SPEAKER resumed the Chair.
§ Message to attend the Lords Commissioners.
§ The House went; and, having returned—
§ Mr. SPEAKER reported the Royal Assent to:
- 1. Metropolitan Police (Borrowing) Powers Act, 1952.
- 2. Cinematograph Film Production (Special Loans) Act, 1952.
- 3. Export Guarantees Act, 1952.
- 4. Hydro - Electric Development (Scotland) Act, 1952.
- 5. Miners' Welfare Act, 1952
- 6. Army and Air Force (Annual) Act, 1952.
§ Church of England Pensions Board (Powers) Measure, 1952.