HC Deb 20 November 1950 vol 481 c17
32. Major H. Johnson

asked the Minister of Food whether he will permit old age pensioners, at their option, to exchange their personal points for an equivalent ration of domestic sugar.

Mr. Webb

I would refer the hon. and gallant Member to the reply I gave to the hon. Member for Cardiff, North (Mr. Llewellyn), on 13th November.

Major Johnson

In view of this much needed concession, will the right hon. Gentleman consider decreasing the quantity of sugar which his Ministry exports?

Mr. Webb

That is another question.

Forward to