HC Deb 05 June 1947 vol 438 c359
- The Right Hon. Lord Justice Evershed (Chairman), Lord Justice of Appeal.
- The Hon. Mr. Justice Lynskey, Judge of the King's Bench Division.
- The Hon. Mr. Justice Wilmer, O.B.E., Judge of the Probate, Divorce and Admiralty Division.
- Sir Thomas Barnes, K.C.B., C.B.E., Treasury Solicitor and King's Proctor.
- George Coldstream, Assistant Secretary to the Lord Chancellor and Deputy Clerk of the Crown.
- Geoffrey Crowther, Editor of the Economist, Arthur J. Driver, Solicitor.
- C. N. Gallie, Secretary, Railway Clerks' Association.
- Gerald A. Gardiner, Barrister-at-law.
- C. J. Geddes, Secretary, Union of Post Office Workers.
- Sir Douglas Gibbon, M.C., Chief Master, Taxing Office.
- Professor Arthur L Goodhart, D.C.L., K.C., Editor, The Law Quarterly Review, Professor of Jurisprudence, Oxford.
- Sir Arnold Gridley, K.B.E., M.P., President of the Association of British Chambers of Commerce. M P. (Con.) for Stockport.
- J. C. Hanbury-Williams, Chairman, Courtaulds, Ltd.
- Alan Herbert, M.P., Author and Barrister; M.P. (Ind.) for Oxford University.
- Professor T. H Marshall, C.M.G., Professor of Social Institutions. London School of Economics Master Moseley, King's Bench Master.
- Giles F. Newton, M.B.E., Director, Cape Asbestos, Ltd. Member London Chamber of Commerce.
- W. C. Norton, M.B.E., M.C., Solicitor. Gerald R. Upjohn, C.B.E., K.C., King's Counsel.
- W. T Wells, Esq., M.P., Barrister-at-law; M.P. (Lab.) for Walsall.
- R. E Yeabsley, C.B.E., Chartered Accountant.
- Master Willmott, M.C., Chancery Master.
- The Hon Kenneth Younger, M.P., Barister-at-law; M P (Lab.) for Grimsby.