§ Industries which ceased to be scheduled by about mid-May
- Aluminium (basic secondary and alloy smelting).
- Animal gut cleaning (England and Wales only).
- Book-binding (library re-binding section only).
- Boot and shoe manufacture (including component parts).
- Canal and Canal carrying undertakings.
- Canvas hose.
- Carbons for A.A. Searchlights.
- Catering services of local authorities
- Cemetery services.
- Chain manufacture
- China clay.
- Clothing wholesale.
- Coal distributive trade.
- Coir matting and yarn.
- Coke ovens.
- Cold stores (controlled).
- Constructional engineering.
- Corn and agricultural merchants (licensed).
- Cotton and rayon weaving.
- Cotton and rayon textile finishing
- Cut sole.
- Dock and Harbour undertakings.
- Drug trade, wholesale.
- Electrical cables.
- Electrical contracting.
- Electricity supply.
- Engineering (including radio batteries and accumulators).
- Fat melting and bone degreasing.
- Fibreboard packing case manufacturers
- Film stripping.
- Flax processing.
- Flower pot manufacture.
- Food (Buffer) Depots.
- Food canning.
- Gas supply.
- Glucose, invert and brewing sugar.
- Hazel rod fenders.
- Heating, ventilating and domestic engineering (including installation).
- Hide and skin market trade.
- Highways departments of local authorities.
- Horse haulage
- Iron and steel production
- Iron and steel stockholders.
- Jam manufacture
- Jute bag (new).
- Jute bag (Second-hand).
- Laboratory porcelain.
- Lead production.
- Leather belting.
- Leather scrap.
- Light alloys (wrought and foundry)
- Linen thread.
- Magnesium (basic).
- Metal Keg and drum reconditioning.
- Motor vehicle repair shops and garages.
- arrow fabrics.
- Needle, hosiery needle and fish book manufacture.
- Netting, sandfly and mosquito.
- Non-ferrous metals (brass, copper bronze wrought work).
- Oatmeal and pearl barley milling.
- Ochre and earth colours mining and grinding.
- Optical manufacture.
- Paint and varnish manufacture.
- Paper Bag.
- Paper box.
- Pencil manufacture
- Petroleum (refining storage and wholesale distribution (excluding lubricating oil)
- Plastics, moulding and fabricating.
- Potato drying.
- Potters' Millers.
- Public cleansing (including refuse and salvage collection and disposal).
- Rayon manufacture.
- Research Associations
- Road Haulage, goods.
- Road transport, passenger.
- Rope and cordage.
- R.O.Fs. and similar establishments.
- Rubber and rubber products (but not rubberised clothing and textiles).
- Saddle and harness making.
- Seed trade.
- Sewerage and sewage disposal.
- Sheet metal work.
- Silk noil spinning.
- Silkweaving throwing spinning and finishing-Slaughtering.
- Soap manufacture and fat splitting
- Surgical boot and appliances manufacture.
- Surgical dressing manufacture (including sanitary towels).
- Textile paper tube making.
- Tropical helmet manufacture.
- Waste reclamation.
- Water supply.
- Wool (including woolcombing but excluding dyeing and finishing).
- Woollen and worsted dyeing and finishing (England and Wales only).
§ *This does not include the Port Transport Industry.
§ Industries which have received three months' notice to terminate between 15th May, 1946, and yd August, 1946, and approximate date of withdrawal.
§ Asphalt manufacture; 1st August.
§ Ballast Sand and gravel (production delivery, maintenance of pits): 1st August.
§ Beet Sugar manufacture: 5th July.
§ Boatbuilding Section of Shipbuilding and Ship-repairing industry: 15th June. Bread Making and Flour Confectionery (except a limited number of undertakings): 3rd August.
§ Cast stone and cast concrete products: 1st August.
§ Chalk, chalk lime (but excluding whiting): 1st August.
§ Chemicals, except a limited number of firms engaged in the manufacture of heavy chemicals or fertilisers: 29th June.
§ Compound cooking fat: 3rd August.
§ Concrete, ready mixed: 1st August.
§ Margarine manufacture: 3rd August.
§ Milk distribution and processing (including cheese processing) (except a limited number of undertakings): 3rd August.
§ Paper and paper board: nth July.
§ Provender and compound food manufacture (except a limited number of undertakings): 3rd August.
§ Putty: 1st August.
§ Quarrying (slag, igneous rock and sandstone, but excluding limestone and roofing slate): 3rd August.
§ Refractories (including getting the materials): 1st August.
§ Roofing felt manufacture: 1st August.
§ Seed crushing and oil refining: 3rd August.
§ Stoneware: 27th June.
§ Sugar refining: 3rd August.
§ Timber home produced (recovery, conversion and storage): 27th June.
§ Timber imported (sawmills): 27th June.
§ Timber (inland storage): 27th June.
§ Utility furniture manufacture: 3rd July.
§ Wholesale provisions and grocery trade (England and Wales) (except a limited number of undertakings): 3rd August.
§ Woodworking: 3rd July.
§ Industries not yet given the three months' formal notice that they are to be withdrawn from the scope of the Orders.
- Agricultural Executive Committees.
- Agriculture (Scotland).
- Asbestos cement. Ball clay.
- Brickmaking, including getting the clay.
- Building and Civil Engineering.
- Catchment and internal drainage.
- Cotton spinning, including waste spinning and doubling mills (nucleus firms).
- Dock Labour.
- Flour Milling.
- Glass (excluding flat glass and domestic glassware).
- Gypsum and plaster board.
- Leather production.
- Merchant Navy.
- Quarrying (limestone, roofing slate).
- Sanitary drain pipe manufacture.
- Sanitary earthenware.
- Sanitary fireclay.
- Scottish shale oil.
- Shipbuilding and ship-repairing, including bargebuilding (but excluding boatbuilding).
- Trawler Fishing.