HC Deb 14 June 1944 vol 400 c1969
63. Major Nield

asked the Minister of Health if he will consider introducing an amendment of the Rent Restriction Act so as td ensure that a house owner who has had to part with possession of his house as a result of joining the Armed Forces shall be enabled to recover possession of his house on quitting the Service in which he has been employed.

The Parliamentary Secretary to the Ministry of Health (Miss Horsbrugh)

I would refer my hon. and gallant Friend to the answer given on 10th February last to my hon. and gallant Friend the Member for East Renfrew (Major Lloyd).