HC Deb 22 October 1942 vol 383 cc2107-8
Mr. G. Griffiths

May I ask for your guidance, Mr. Speaker? On a Question which I raised in the House yesterday, the Minister of Health said he would answer it in the OFFICIAL REPORT, but I want to raise the matter on the Adjournment. Can you tell me how I can manage that?

Mr. Speaker

The hon. Member must take a suitable opportunity.

Mr. Griffiths

I am sorry, Sir, but I may not have the opportunity, because this is a Written Answer, although it is very unsatisfactory. Have I to put another Question down and then to tell the Minister I am going to raise the. matter, no matter what his answer may be?

Mr. Speaker

Perhaps the hon. Member had better try it.