HC Deb 02 October 1941 vol 374 c713
58. Mr. Wedgwood

asked the Home Secretary whether there is any means by which a German or Austrian refugee from Nazi oppression, whose registration certificate has not been endorsed to that effect, may obtain such an endorsement on his certificate?

Mr. H. Morrison

Any German or Austrian who claims to be a refugee from Nazi oppression and whose certificate is not so endorsed may submit an application to the Home Office, and any such application will be considered.