§ That they have agreed to,—
- Finance Bill.
- Remission of Rates (London) Bill.
- India and Burma (Emergency Provisions) Bill.
- Ministry of Health Provisional Order (Littlestone-on-Sea and District Water) Bill.
- Ministry of Health Provisional Order (Norwich) Bill.
- Ministry of Health Provisional Order (Thirsk District Water) Bill, without Amendment.
§ Amendments to—
§ That they have passed a Bill, intituled, "An Act to amend the law of Scotland relating to enforcement of decrees ad factum praestandum, to solatium and damages, to contribution among joint wrongdoers, and to prorogation of the jurisdiction of the Sheriff Court; to amend and extend the Intestate Husband's Estate (Scotland) Acts, 1911 and 1919; to make provision regarding the powers of the King's and Lord Treasurer's Remembrancer; to enable effect to be given to 600 International Conventions affecting Scottish Courts; and to amend the law of Scotland relating to criminal procedure." [Law Reform (Miscellaneous Provisions) (Scotland) Bill [Lords.]