§ 44. Mr. Stephen
asked the Minister of Pensions whether he can state the names and date of appointment of his chief medical advisers, and their special medical qualifications?
§ Sir W. Womersley
As the reply contains a large number of names I propose to circulate the particulars in the OFFICIAL REPORT.
§ Following are the particulars:
§ The senior medical officers of the Ministry, with their qualifications and dates of appointment are:
- H. Morley Fletcher, Esq., M.D., F R.C.P. LL.D.
- Prof. G. E. Gask, G.M.C.. D.S.O. F.R.C.S.
- C. B. Goulden, Esq., O.B.E., M.C. M. D., F.R.C.S.
- Sir Wm. Hale-White, K.B.E., M.D., F.R.C.P.
- Bernard Hart, Esq., M.D., F.R.C.P.
- Hugh Lett, Esq., C.B.E., M.B., Ch.B. F.R.C.S.
- Henry MacCormac, Esq., C.B.E., M.D. F.R.C.P.
- Wm Mayhew Mollison, Esq., C.B.E. F.R.C.S.
- R. Foster Moore, Esq., O.B.E., B.Ch., F.R.C.S.
- Wm. Aldren Turner, Esq., C.B., M.D., F.R.C.P.
- Sir Cuthbert S. Wallace, Bt., K.C.M.G., C.B., F.R.C.S.
- R. A. Young, Esq., C.B.E., M.D., F.E.C.P.
§ The honorary consultants to the Ministry are:
- Sir H. Gilbert Barling, Bt., C.B., C.B.E., M.B., B.S., F.R.C.S.
- Sit E. Farquhar Buzzard, K.C.V.O., M.D.
- The Viscount Dawson of Penn, P.C., G.C.V.O., K.C.B., M.D., M.B., B.Sc., F.R.C. P.
- R. C. Elmslie, Esq., O.B.E., M.B. B.S., F.R.C.S.
- Sir Harold Gillies, C.B.E., F.R.C.S.
- The Rt. Hon. Lord Horder, G.C.V.O., M.D., M.D., F.R.C.P.
- Sir Thomas Lewis, C.B.E., M.D., F.R.C.P.
- J. Russell Reynolds, Esq., C.B.E., M.B., B.S., F.R.C.P.
- Sir Holburt Waring, Bt., M.B., B.Sc., F.R.C.S.
- Sir Lisle Webb, K.B.E., C.B., C.M.G., M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P.