(by Private Notice) asked the Lord Privy Seal whether he is now in a position to announce the constitution of the new Advisory Committees under the Development (Loan Guarantees and Grants) Bill and the Colonial Development Bill?
§ The LORD PRIVY SEAL (Mr. J. H. Thomas)
The following Gentlemen have agreed to serve on the Advisory Committee under the Development (Loan Guarantees and Grants) Bill:
1575 The following have agreed to serve on the Advisory Committee under the Colonial Development Bill:
- Sir Arthur Duckham, K.C.B. (Chairman).
- Mr. Gaspard Farrer.
- Mr. George Hicks.
- Sir Clement Hindley.
- Sir Frederick Lewis, Baronet.
- Sir William McLintock, G.B.E., C.V.O.
- Sir Henry Maybury, G.B.E., K.C.M.G., C.B.
- Mr. Frederick Palmer, C.I.E., M.Inst., CE.
- Mr. Arthur Pugh.
There is one further appointment to be made to this committee.
- Sir Basil Blackett, K.C.B., K.C.S.I. (Chairman).
- Mr. Ernest Bevin.
- Mr. R. H. Jackson.
- Sir Felix Pole.
- Mr. Alan Rae Smith, O.B.E.