§ That they have agreed to,—
- Finance Bill,
- Anglo-Turkish (Armaments Credit) Agreement Bill,
- Milk (Extension and Amendment) Bill,
- Local Government (Hours of Poll) Bill, without Amendment.
- Bacon Industry Bill,
- Fire Brigades Bill,
- Nursing Homes Registration (Scotland) Bill,
- Canterbury Gas and Water Bill,
- Workington Corporation Bill,
- Brighton Corporation (Transport) Bill,
- Middlesex County Council (Sewerage) Bill,
- Lee Conservancy Catchment Board Bill,
- London Passenger Transport Board Bill,
- Green Belt (London and Home Counties) Bill, with Amendments.
§ Amendment to—
- British Museum Bill [Lords], without Amendment.
§ Amendments to—
- Chichester Corporation Bill [Lords],
- Gateshead and District Tramways and Trolley Vehicles Bill [Lords],
- Stanmore Unused Burial Ground Bill [Lords],
- Wear Navigation and Sunderland Dock Bill [Lords],
- Administration of Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill [Lords], without Amendment.
§ That they have passed a Bill, intituled, "An Act to confirm a Provisional Order under the Private Legislation Procedure (Scotland) Act, 1936, relating to the Island of Arran Piers." [Island of Arran Piers Order Confirmation [Lords.]