HC Deb 23 June 1937 vol 325 c1180
29. Sir William Wayland

asked the First Lord of the Admiralty whether he is now in a position to state if it has been decided to increase the capitation grant to the Sea Cadet Scouts; and, if so, by what amount?

Mr. Cooper

No decision has yet been reached. My hon. Friend will appreciate that consideration of a matter of this kind must take some time.

Sir W. Wayland

May I remark that it has taken a very long time, and that one would have thought the Admiralty would have arrived at a conclusion ere this?