§ Private Bills [Lords] (Standing Orders not previously inquired into complied with),—
§ Mr. SPEAKER laid upon the Table Report from one of the Examiners of Petitions for Private Bills, That in the case of the following Bills, originating in the Lords, and referred on the First Reading thereof, the Standing Orders not previously inquired into, which are applicable thereto, have been complied with, namely:—
- Swansea and District Transport Bill [Lords].
- Cornwall Electric Power Bill [Lords].
- Bedwellty Urban District Council Bill [Lords].
- Bognor Regis Urban District Council Bill [Lords].
- Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire Traction Bill [Lords].
- Kingston upon Hull Corporation Bill [Lords].
§ Bills to be read a Second time.
§ As amended, considered; to be read the Third time.