11. Mr. VYVYAN ADAMS
asked the Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs what is to be the personnel of the British delegation at the forthcoming League meeting?
§ Mr. EDEN
The composition of the United Kingdom delegation at the forthcoming session of the League Assembly will be as follows:
- The Lord Privy Seal.
- The Secretary of State for Dominion Affairs,
- and myself.
- The Financial Secretary to the Treasury.
- The Parliamentary Secretary to the Ministry of Health.
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs.
- Sir William Malkin, Legal Adviser to the Foreign Office.
- Miss Marjorie Graves.
- Viscount Astor.
§ Mr. THORNE
Can the right hon. Gentleman give the House information as to the questions on the agenda for discussion?