HC Deb 30 April 1936 vol 311 c1078
39. Mr. SEXTON

asked the Minister of Health whether a local authority will receive the financial benefit arising from houses built by a housing association in a Special Area after the houses built are paid for; and, if not, who will receive the financial benefit?


No, Sir. So long as the houses in question belong to the housing association, any excess of rents over outgoings would be the property of the association, and would be devoted by them to housing purposes, in accordance with the terms of the trust deed or other document constituting the association.