§ Eighteenth Session.
§ United Kingdom Delegation.
§ Government Delegates:
- Mr. F. W. Leggett, C.B. (Ministry of Labour).
- Mr. J. F. G. Price, C.B. (Ministry of Labour).
§ Advisers :
- Miss Hilda Martindale, O.B.E. (Treasury).
- Dr. J. C. Bridge, F.R.C.S. (Home Office).
- Mr. G. R. A. Buckland (Home Office).
- Mr. A. W. Garrett (Home Office).
- Mr. E. Hackforth, C.B. (Ministry of Health).
- Mr. P. Y. Blundun (Ministry of Labour).
- Mr. W. L. Buxton, M.B.E. (Ministry of Labour).
- Mr. E. H. Richards (Ministry of Labour).
§ Employers' Delegate:
- Sir James Lithgow, Bart.
§ Substitute Delegate and Adviser :
- Mr. J. B. Forbes Watson (Director of the National Confederation of Employers' Organisations).
- Mr. W. H. Barritt (Chairman, Allied Association of Bleachers, Dyers, Printers and Finishers).
- Brigadier-General A. C. Baylay, D.S.O. (Engineering and Allied Employers' National Federation).
- Mr. J. S. Boyd (Vice-President, Shipbuilding Employers' Federation).
- Major J. Dickinson (Secretary, Sheet and Plate Glass Manufacturers' Association).
- Mr. J. A. Gregorson (General Secretary, Iron and Steel Trades Employers' Association).
- Mr. H. Kay (Secretary, London Employers' Association, etc.).
- Mr. H. S. Kirkaldy (Assistant Secretary, National Confederation of Employers' Associations).
- Mr. W. A. Lee, C.B.E. (Secretary, Mining Association).
- Mr. G. Marchand (Director, Glass Manufacturers' Federation).
§ Workers' Delegate:
- Mr. Arthur Hayday, J.P.
- Mr. E. Edwards (General Secretary, Mine Workers' Federation).
- Mr. H. H. Elvin (General Secretary, National Union of Clerks and Administrative Workers).
- Mr. A. A. H. Findlay (General Secretary, United Pattern Makers' Association).
- Mr. J. Hallsworth (Industrial General Secretary, National Union of Distributive and Allied Workers).
- Mr. W. Holmes (General Secretary, National Union of Agricultural Workers).
- Mr. J. Rowan, J.P. (General Secretary, Electrical Trades Union).
- Mr. J. Stokes, J.P. (Secretary, London Glass Bottle Workers' Trade Society).
- Mr. W. E. Townley, J.P. (General President, National Union of Boot and Shoe Operatives).
- Miss Julia Varley (Transport and General Workers' Union).
- Mr. T. Williamson, J.P. (National Union of General and Municipal Workers).
§ Secretary to the Delegation:
- Mr. C. J. G. Dugdale (Ministry of Labour).