§ Mr. SPEAKER laid upon the Table Report from the Examiners of Petitions for Private Bills, That, in respect of the Bills comprised in the List reported by the Chairman of Ways and Means as intended to originate in the House of Lords, they have certified that the Standing Orders have been complied with in the following cases, namely:
- Birmingham United Hospital.
- Cambridge University and Town Waterworks.
- Dover Corporation.
- Lowestoft Corporation.
- Middlesex County Council.
- Newport Corporation (General Powers).
- Newport Extension.
- North Lindsey Water.
- North Wales Electric Power.
- Sheffield Gas.
- Somersham Rectory.
- South Devon and East Cornwall Hospital, Plymouth, Royal Albert Hospital, Devonport, and Central Hospital, Plymouth (Amalgamation, &c.).
- Sunderland and South Shields Water.
- Torquay Corporation.
- Tyne Improvement.
- Tynemouth Corporation.
- Wandsworth Borough Council.
- Wantage Urban District Council.
- Watchet Urban District Council.
- West Gloucestershire Water.
- Workington Corporation.
§ And that, in the following case, one of the Examiners of Petitions for Private Bills has made a Special Report, namely:
§ Durham County Wafer Board.