§ Message to attend the Lords Commissioners.
§ The House went; and, having returned,
§ Mr. SPEAKER(standing in the Clerk's place at the Table): I have to acquaint the House that the House has been to the House of Peers, where a Commission under the Great Seal was read authorising the Royal Assent to—
- 1. Superannuation (Ecclesiastical Commissioners and Queen Anne's Bounty) Act, 1933.
- 2. Expiring Laws Continuance Act, 1933.
- 3. British Nationality and Status of Aliens Act, 1933.
- 4. Firearms and Imitation Firearm (Criminal Use) Act, 1933.
- 5. Local Government Act, 1933.
- 6. Protection of Birds Act, 1933.
- 7. Road and Rail Traffic Act, 1933.
- 8. Ministry of Health Provisional Order Confirmation (Warwick) Act, 1933.
- 9. Ministry of Health Provisional Order Confirmation (Wellington, Salop) Act, 1933.