§ That they have agreed to,—
- Salford Corporation Bill, without Amendment.
- Metropolitan Water Board Bill, with an Amendment.
- Llanfrechfa Upper and Llantarnam Water Board Bill,
- Great Western Railway Bill,
- Royal Victoria and Other Docks Approaches (Improvement) Bill,
- Westminster City (Millbank) Improvement Bill,
- Gas Light and Coke Company Bill, with Amendments.
§ That they have passed a Bill, intituled, "An Act to make void marriages between persons either of whom is under the age of sixteen." [Age of Marriage Bill [Lords].
§ And also, a Bill, intituled, "An Act to consolidate the Government Annuities Acts, 1829 to 1888, and the enactments amending those Acts." [Government Annuities Bill [Lords].