HC Deb 21 June 1927 vol 207 cc1663-4

asked the Minister of Pensions whether the new procedure for application or complaint and official address list is completed, and when it is likely to be available for Members of this House and the general public; and, whether it will contain particulars of the procedure to be followed by ex-service men suffering from a renewal of their war disabilities who desire to take advantage of the privileges of Circular 30 (Erroneous Awards).

The MINISTER of PENSIONS (Major Tryon)

The issue of a list of the local offices of the Ministry for the use of Members of Parliament is under consideration. There is no new procedure for application or complaint. Full information regarding the address to which any communication regarding war pensions should be sent, is given in the notices which are exhibited in all Post Offices and elsewhere.