§ Sir W. MITCHELL-THOMSON
With the hon. Member's permission, I will circulate the information which he requires in the OFFICIAL REPORT.
§ Following is the information:
§ The names of the members of the Council are as follow:
- Sir Arthur Balfour, K.B.E., J.P.
- *Sir C. C. Barrie, K.B.E.
- Mr. J. Cairns.
- Lieut.-Colonel Sir A. Churchman, Bart., M.P.
- Colonel Sir G. Courthope, Bart., M.C., M.P.
- The Right Hon. The Lord Daryngton.
- Mr. W. L. Hichens.
- Sir George Lawson Johnston, K.B.E.
- *The Right Hon. The Earl of Lucan, K.B.E., C.B.
- Sir S. Machin, J.P.
- Sir E. Manville, M.Inst.E.E.
- Mr. E. Holland Martin, C.B.
- Lieut.-Colonel Rouse Orlebar.
- *Mr. Waldron Smithers, M.P.
- Mr. J. Walter.
§ *=New Member.
§ The Council met twice during 1926 and its last meeting was held on 15th December, 1926.