§ PRIVATE BILLS [Lords],
§ Mr. SPEAKER laid upon the Table Report from one of the Examiners of Petitions for Private Bills, That, in respect of the following Bill, introduced pursuant to the provisions of the Private Legislation Procedure (Scotland) Act, 1899, and which the Chairman of Ways and Means had directed to originate in the House of Lords, they have certified that the Standing Orders have been complied with, namely:
- Scottish Widows' Fund and Life Assurance Society [Lords] (Substituted Bill).
§ PRIVATE BILLS (Standing Orders not previously inquired into complied with,
§ Mr. SPEAKER laid upon the Table Report from one of the Examiners of Petitions for Private Bills, That, in the case of the following Bills, referred on the Second Reading thereof, the Standing Orders not previously inquired into, which are applicable thereto, have been complied with, namely:
- Southern Railway Bill.
- Great Western Railway Bill.
- London Midland and Scottish Railway Bill.
- Mid-Nottinghamshire Joint Railways Bill.
- London Electric and Metropolitan District Railway Companies Bill.
§ Bills committed.