HC Deb 19 July 1926 vol 198 c869
47. Viscount, SANDON

asked the Prime Minister if, in view of the situation in Canada and the importance of the Prime Minister or some other responsible statesman being present, he will suggest postponement of the Imperial Conference till two or three weeks later?

51. Captain GARRO-JONES

asked the Prime Minister whether he has taken any steps to resolve the uncertainty as to whether a Canadian representative will be able to attend the Imperial Conference; and whether he has taken the sense of the other Dominions as to whether or not it would be desirable to postpone the Conference till the political situation in Canada has become more, stable?

The PRIME MINISTER (Mr. Baldwin)

I am not in a position to make any statement at present.

Forward to