§ 9. Sir FREDRIC WISE
asked the Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs the external loans placed in Britain of the Chinese Government that are in default?
§ Sir A. CHAMBERLAIN
The following are the loans in default:
- Canton-Kowloon Railway Loan, 1907.
- Tientsin-Pukow Railway Loan, 1908.
- Tientsin-Pukow Railway Supplementary Loan, 1910.
- Hukuang Railways Loan, 1911.
- Shanghai-Fengching Railway Mortgage Redemption Loan, 1914.
- 8 per Cent. Sterling Treasury Notes (Vickers Loan).
- 8 per Cent. Treasury Notes (Marconi Loan).