§ (Membership as at 27th April, 1926.)
§ Names and Qualifications.
- Lieut.-Colonel the Hon. G. F. Stanley, C.M.G., M.P. (Chairman).
- Mr. T. M. Taylor, C.B.E. (Vice-Chairman), Chairman, Education and Finance Committees, Hampshire County Council.
- *Colonel A. D. Acland, C.B.E., Member of old Committee.
- Mr. R. F. Cholmeley, Headmaster, Dame Alice Owen School, Finsbury.
- Mr. A. Cunnison, Assistant Secretary, Awards Division, Ministry of Pensions.
- Admiral Cresswell Eyres, D.S.O., late Member of Chatham War Pensions Committee.
- Miss C. Keeling, J.P., Westminster War Pensions Committee.
- Mr. C. W. Maudslay. Assistant Secretary, Board of Education.
- Mr. Arthur Richmond, Secretary, Social Service Council, Ex-Assistant Education Officer, Kent County Council.
- Mrs. B. Ross-Smyth, O.B.E., J.P., Perth War Pensions Committee.
- Mr. B. J. Saunders, J.P., Chairman, Brighton War Pensions Committee.
- Mr. A. G. Webb, Chief Officer, Pensions Department, British Legion.
§ * At present abroad.