§ That they have agreed to—
- Ministry of Health Provisional Orders (No. 3) Bill,
- Lanarkshire County Council Order Confirmation Bill,
- London and North Eastern Railway Order Confirmation Bill,
- Mental Deficiency (Amendment) Bill,
- Ministers of Religion (Removal of Disqualifications) Bill,
- Isle of Man (Customs) Bill,
- Education (Scotland) (Superannuation) Bill,
- Leicester Fire Brigade Provisional Order Bill,
- Salford Provisional Order Bill,
- Land Drainage (Ouse) Provisional Order Bill,
- London County Council (Money) Bill, without Amendment.
- Allotments Bill,
- Burnley Corporation Bill,
- Bath Corporation Bill,
- Middlesex County Council Bill, with Amendments.
§ Amendments to—
- Advertisements Regulation Bill [Lords],
- Poole Harbour Bill [Lords],
- London Electricity Supply (No. 1) Bill [Lords],
- London Electricity Supply (No. 2) Bill [Lords], without Amendment.
§ That they have passed a Bill, intituled, "An Act to amend the Dangerous Drugs Acts, 1920 and 1923, so far as is necessary to enable effect to be given to a Convention signed at Geneva, on behalf of His Majesty, on the nineteenth day of February, nineteen hundred and twenty-five." [Dangerous Drugs Bill [Lords.]