§ 32. Mr. JOHN HARRIS
asked the Minister of Transport when the Roads Advisory Committee was appointed; who are its members; how many meetings of the Committee have taken place; what subjects have been referred to the Committee for consideration; and whether the advice of the Committee has ever been acted upon by him?
§ The MINISTER of TRANSPORT (Mr. Gosling)
The answer to the hon. Member's question is a long one, and, with his permission, I will circulate it in the OFFICIAL REPORT.
§ Following is the answer:
§ The Roads Advisory Committee was appointed on 19th December, 1919, and is constituted as follows:
- Mr. F. Dent, J.P. (Chairman).
- Sir Kenneth J. Mackenzie, Bart
- Mr. J. A. Brodie, M.Inst. C.E., M.Inst, M.E.
- Major Sir W. H. Prescott.
- The Hon. Sir Arthur Stanley, G.B.E.
- Mr. D. P. Maclagan.
- Colonel F. S. W. Cornwallis.
- Mr. Will Thorne, M.P.
- Lieut.-Colonel Seymour Williams.
- Mr. E. S. Shrapnell Smith, C.B.E. (One vacancy.)