§ That they have agreed to,—
- Agricultural Rates Bill,
- Nottingham Corporation Bill,
- City and South London Railway Bill,
- Torquay Corporation Bill,
- London Electric Railway Bill, with Amendments.
- Bournemouth-Swanage Motor Road Ferry Bill [Lords], without Amendment.
§ That they have passed a Bill, intituled, "An Act to provide for the regulation of the manufacture, sale, and importation of vaccines, sera, and other therapeutic substances." [Therapeutic Substances Bill [Lords.]
§ And also, a Bill, intituled, "An Act to confirm a Provisional Order under the Private Legislation Procedure (Scotland) Act, 1899, relating to Robert Gordon's 1281 Colleges and the Aberdeen Endowments Trust." [Robert Gordon's Colleges and Aberdeen Endowments Trust Order Confirmation Bill [Lords.]