Yes, Sir. The Committee will be constituted as follows:
- Sir Halford Mackinder, Chairman.
- The hon. Member for the Hillsborough Division of Sheffield (Mr. A. V. Alexander).
- Sir Theodore Chambers, K.B.E.
- Sir Charles T. Ruthen.
- Mr. R. Coppock.
- Mr. Stephen Fasten.
- Mr. E. R. Eddison.
- Mr. George Hicks.
- Mr. J. Stanley Holmes.
- Mr. W. T. Lancashire.
- Lieut.-Colonel Cecil B. Levita, C.B.E., M.V.O., J.P.
- Mr. D. Ronald (Scottish Board of Health).
- Mr. J. Walker Smith (Ministry of Health).
§ Mr. H. H. SPENCER
Will the right hon. Gentleman consider the advisability of making a public statement that no public money will be granted to any trade which has rings in it?