§ As amended (in the Standing Committee), considered.
- New Clause.—(Register for Wards to be Continued.) 1,231 words cc1066-78
- CLAUSE 1.—(Proportional Representation at Local Elections.) 5,503 words, 1 division cc1078-80
- CLAUSE 5.—(Date of Triennial Election and Ordinary Day of Retirement in Boroughs, Other Urban Districts, and Towns.) 664 words cc1080-2
- CLAUSE 6.—(Alteration of Date of Elections of County Councillors, Rural District Coun cillors, and Guardians, and Postponement of Next Elections.) 774 words cc1082-8
- Clause 7.—(Amalgamation of Small Rural Districts.) 2,703 words cc1088-103
- CLAUSE 12.—(Interpretation.) 5,748 words cc1103-9
- CLAUSE 8.—(Protection of Existing Local Officers.) 3,452 words, 1 division