HC Deb 10 March 1919 vol 113 c868
68. Lieutenant-Colonel WEIGALL

asked the Parliamentary Secretary to the Board of Agriculture if he will state what redress a farm tenant has on receiving notice to quit from the landlord in consequence of the tenant complying with an order from the local county executive committee to plough grass land?


The only redress in such a case is a claim by the tenant against the landlord for compensation for unreasonable disturbance, under the Agricultural Holdings Act of 1908.