HC Deb 29 October 1918 vol 110 c1272
17. Major NEWMAN

asked the Under-Secretary of State for War whether the War Office will arrange with the Ministry of Pensions that the cases of all ex-Service men, whether pensioners or non-pensioners, who may be in need of help should be investigated and reported on by the local war pensions committees so that temporary help may be given where needful?


I think my hon. and gallant Friend may rely upon the Minister of Pensions to see that local war pensions committees render all assistance in their power to any ex-soldier whose case may be brought to their notice.


Have the local pensions committees actual instructions to look into these cases that come before them?


I should hardly think they wanted any instructions.

Forward to