HC Deb 18 February 1918 vol 103 c501

May I ask a question? I desire, on the Navy Estimates, to call attention to the difference of the rates of allowances between the Army and the Navy. That has already been done in the case of the hon. and learned Member for York (Mr. Butcher).


The hon. Member has the choice either of putting down the same Motion and taking his chance of the hon. and learned Member not being here, in which case he would come first, or of giving notice of another Resolution.


Then I will give notice of another, under, I presume, the Civil Service Estimates. I wish to give notice to move a Resolution dealing with the Food Controller, and the method by which the production of food has been treated in this country.