§ Whereupon the Yeoman Usher of the Black Rod, having come with a Message to attend the Lords Commissioners, Mr. Speaker left the Chair.
§ The House went, and having returned,
§ Mr. SPEAKER
reported the Royal Assent to:
- 1. Finance (Exchequer Bonds) Amendment Act, 1916.
- 2. Special Commissions (Dardanelles and Mesopotamia) Act, 1916.
- 3. Elementary Education (Fee Grant) Act, 1916.
- 4. Clayton Aniline Company, Limited (Railways) Act, 1916.
- 5. Conway and Colwyn Bay Joint Water Supply Board Act, 1916.
- 6. Newcastle-upon-Tyne and Gateshead Gas Act, 1916.