HC Deb 13 May 1915 vol 71 cc1823-4
81. Mr. PRATT

asked the Financial Secretary to the War Office whether separation allowance is payable in respect of the children of a soldier who are boarded out by the local authority and where the soldier makes no allotment?


If a child already drawing separation allowance is boarded out by a local authority, the payment of separation allowance is continued. If the child was boarded out prior to the father's enlistment, separation allowance is only paid in continuance of a previous regular payment by the father.